Postdoctoral Teaching Associate
Knoxville, TN 37996-0480
- PhD, Philosophy, University of Tennessee-Knoxville. 2021.
- PhD, Religion, Emory University. 2010.
- MA, Languages and Cultures of Asia, University of Wisconsin-Madison. 2005.
- MA, Philosophy, University of Wisconsin-Madison. 1999.
- BA, double-majored in Philosophy and Medieval Studies, University of Tennessee-Knoxville. 1997.
My interests are in metaphysics. I am working on a project on composition as identity. I am also interested in issues in metametaphysics.
Recent and Forthcoming Publications
- “Composition as Identity, the One With Or Different From Argument in Bodhicaryāvatāra 8.90-103 (and Elsewhere), and Category Mistakes.” Philosophy East and West, scheduled for publication in 72:4 (October 2022).
- “Composition as Identity, Universalism, and Generic Quantifiers.” Erkenntnis. Published online: 12 August 2019.
- “Tsongkhapa and the Myth of the Given.” Journal of Buddhist Philosophy. SUNY: 2016.