Skip to content
- Bill Kabasenche (PhD, 2006), assistant professor at Washington State University, has co-edited, with Michael O’Rourke and Matthew Slater, The Environment: Philosophy, Science, and Ethics (MIT Press, 2012).
- Zach Goldberg (MA, 2009) completed his PhD at Arizona State University and has taken a position as a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Regensburg in Germany—not far from his wife’s hometown in the Czech Republic.
- Michael Ball-Blakely (BA, 2010) is happily pursuing his PhD in philosophy at the University of Washington.
- Morgan Thompson (BA, 2010) is finishing her MA in philosophy at Georgia State and will pursue her PhD in the history and philosophy of science at the University of Pittsburgh, perhaps the top HPS program in the world.
- Justin Day (BA, 2011) is pursuing his JD at the University of Tennessee’s School of Law.
- Wes Skolits (BA, 2010) has moved from graduate study in philosophy at the University of Oklahoma to graduate study in theology at Oxford University.
- Andrew Moffatt (BA, 2012) will start graduate work in philosophy at Florida State University where he will pursue his interests in issues of free will and responsibility.
- Eris Sampson (BA, 2008) completed his MA in philosophy at Texas Tech and is in the PhD program at Wisconsin.