Skip to content
- Morgan Thompson (BA, '11) is pursuing graduate study in philosophy at Georgia State University.
- Michael Ball-Blakely (BA, '10) is pursuing graduate study in philosophy at the University of Washington.
- David Lindeman (BA, '11) is pursuing graduate study in philosophy at Johns Hopkins University.
- John Bandeian (BA, '05) has earned his JD and LLM and is practicing law in Massachusetts.
- Tom Buller (PhD, ’94) has been appointed professor of philosophy at Illinois State University, where he will also serve as chair of the Department of Philosophy. He was previously chair of the Department of Philosophy at the University of Alaska.
- Tom Harter (PhD, ’10) has been appointed associate clinical ethicist in the Department of Medical Research at Gunderson Lutheran Health System in Wisconsin, a joint-faculty appointment with the University of Wisconsin College of Medicine at Madison and LaCrosse. Tom recently completed a post-doctoral fellowship at the Center for Bioethics at the Cleveland Clinic.
- Frank Mashburn (PhD, ’09) has been appointed assistant professor of philosophy at Pellissippi State Community College in Tennessee.
- Annette Mendola (PhD, ’03) has been appointed clinical ethicist at UT Medical Center in Knoxville.
- Walter Riker (PhD, ’06) is assistant professor of philosophy at the University of West Georgia.
- Toby Schonfeld (PhD, ’01) has been appointed director of the Master of Bioethics Program at the Center for Ethics at Emory University.
- Wayne Vaught (PhD, ’96) has been appointed dean of arts and sciences at the University of Missouri, Kansas City.
- Jeppe von Platz (MA, ’06) has been appointed assistant professor of philosophy at Suffolk University in Boston and a 2011–2012 fellow with the Political Theory Project at Brown University.
- Jim Okapal (PhD, 2004) has been tenured and promoted to Associate Professor of Philosophy at Missouri Western State University.